Saturday, April 24, 2010

What is the "Solar Artist"

The Solar Artist is a new blog I've created about PVP in the game of Eve Online, and more specifically solo pvp. The title is a play on the space theme of eve and the word "solo," which I've put together to become The Solar Artist.

This stems from my belief that true solo PVP in Eve is an art form; the combinations of fitting decisions and emergent combat create an atmosphere that only an artist can survive in. Videos of PVP in Eve are transfixing and quite unlike any game out there. Any ship can be a weapon, and the most beautiful weapons are the unexpected ones.

In this blog I'll post videos(I hope), both of my work and that of other artists, screenshots, killmails, lossmails, fits, and battle reports.

Since I'm currently unsubscribed for finals my first posts will be about previous battles and other people's work.

I hope you all enjoy it!

-Securitas Protector

PS: Isk donations to keep the Solar Artist in his ships are appreciated. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment